[1 Svo] Must sell parts after all

Due to unexpected events, I must sell my small collection of SVO parts.
I am looking for best serious offers on each item, let me know what
it's worth to you.

             -86 T-5, with bellhousing (low miles, but cond. unknown)
             -very nice original Hurst shifter, leather boot, knob.
                     (11k miles, shifts like new)
             -intrument cluster with FMS 140 mph speedo
             -decent cloth seats, no tears, drivers seat showing wear
	     -original radiator, shroud, fan (look new)
             -driving lights, 1 pair

I am located in the midwest and some limited delivery may be possible.

Thanks,

Dan