[1 Svo] SVO WHEEL REFINISH

OK guys, I have finalized this deal and we are ready to roll. For those of
you who are out of the area, If you send him your wheels without tires, he
will restore the wheels back to factory finish for $75 including the return
shipping. He can fix any curb damage or gouges but it will cost extra and
that cost is determined by how bad the damage is(any minor scratches will be
fixed at no additional charge). If you want to take advantage of this deal,
Email me and I will give you all the info needed.( I am dropping off my
wheels this week but mine are being polished).

Paul