[1 Svo] BROKE DOWN, need diagnostic.

There was some talk of TFIs failing due to heat. When I had a problem with
mine a couple of months back, the replacement module had a slip sheet in it
that explained the problem to be a quality issue with soldering. As I
mentioned in a post before when I started having trouble with mine an
interesting thing happened -- when I removed the SPOUT (single wire
connector) the car wouldn't start, replace it and it would start right up.
When I installed a new module that went away. I also was told by a fairly
reliable soarce that a failing module puts a lot of load on the coil and that
I should replace it also, I did. Any thoughts?

Rich Stark
AKLARION@aol.com