[2 Svo] easier access dist. bolt

I think it's 13mm. They make a specific dist wrench for the 2.3 motor.
When I was in Germany, I called my brother to get me one from Sears.
They don't have it because the one that fits our cars ONLY fits our
cars. Try a local auto parts store to get the proper one. Life is a lot
more difficult without it, esp. with the SVO PCV valve tube in the way.

Mike