[1 Svo] 84 Headlight Covers

Hey all,

I called Extang up today. No luck. I talked to the sales folks, they
mentioned that they sold all they had (w/ production tooling) to Lund
Industries (1.800.328.9005). I then called Lund. No help there. Their
sales office didn't list them in the computer so they said there weren't
any hiding in the back. They didn't sound real enthusiastic about doing
a run, then mentioned that it wasn't an option. If there's anyone on the
list that maybe has a little more pull in the corporate world and is
interested in taking a stab, please do. Otherwise, were SOL on this one.

Mike