[3 Svo] How to adjust Throttle Body

On Tue, 7 Oct 1997, Mike Fleming wrote:

<MEGA SNIPPAGE>

> It's difficult to differentiate between how it was originally designed
> to work and what it actually does. I live in the world of software
> testing and see this alot.

So....to get to the bottom line..:)
Would having the TPS set too high mess up the EEC to the point of
running on the lean side?  It seems if it is set too high the delta V
would be less than normal for the same delta X. Would the 'puter interpret
this as TP not being as far open, and run a leaner table?

->86 Escort..A/C, tinted windows, Alloy wheels, 5 speed, good shape
            $1000obo
->85 Merkur--Someone get this Escort of mine! I WANNA DRIVE MY MERK:)