[2 Svo] BROKE DOWN, need diagnostic.

On Wed, 8 Oct 1997 AKLARION@aol.com wrote:

> When I installed a new module that went away. I also was told by a fairly
> reliable soarce that a failing module puts a lot of load on the coil and that
> I should replace it also, I did. Any thoughts?

I dont know if that is true or not. Doubt it though, becuase if it was
something that could damage the coil, we would be able to measure it with
a VOM across the coil wires(red and green ones, whatever they are called).
But, in my experiances of trouble shooting the igntition with a manaul,
the last thing is TFI. The test procedure is substitute a known good one
and cross your fingers.

->86 Escort..A/C, tinted windows, Alloy wheels, 5 speed, good shape
            $1000obo
->85 Merkur--Someone get this Escort of mine! I WANNA DRIVE MY MERK:)