[89 Svo] 87 tbird running hot

On Thu, 9 Oct 1997, Ralph Linares wrote:

> Besides my 85 SVO, I bought an 87 TBIRD...great car...I need some advice..if
> anyone had this problem...car seems to use the turbo all the time...also I
> noticed that temp gauge bounces up and down..and I am not sure but I think
> that the fan goes most of the time.
> I changed the thermostat, water pump and the radiator was changed about 8
> months ago...any  recommendations will be appreciated...Thank you all

Wheres your timing set?  What kinda plugs? U running 93 octane?
Timing should be set at 10 degrees, spout out.  If your ruinnng more, it
could cause it to run hot.

->86 Escort..A/C, tinted windows, Alloy wheels, 5 speed, good shape
            $1000obo
->85 Merkur--Someone get this Escort of mine! I WANNA DRIVE MY MERK:)