[2 Svo] SVO PARTS 4 SALE

You really need to come down to earth with your pricing.  Is one thing to make some money, it's another to rob people just becouse the parts are hard to get.  It ruins the hobby for a lot of people.

<<< Tim Smith <svontim@webtv.net> 10/ 9  2:11p >>>
Hi All
  Just got a big bunch of svo parts:
Upper spoiler painted in very gd cond. $225
86 lower spoiler, painted, NO breaks $150.
door panels, NICE $125 ea.
door armrests $15 ea.
steering wheel center section, exc. cond $150
NOS steering wheel center $250
Wheels, NICE $120 ea. (other rims cheaper)
86 Ford shop manuals, $75
console armrest, very gd. $45
85.5/86 (no fuzz) glove box $30
86 Computer $300
fuzzy dash piece, exc. cond $75
shifter trim ring $30, ashtray $10,
86 switch panel, so-so cond, missing fuel switch rocker panel moldings
$25 ea.,
complete guages $125.
thin body side moldings $20 ea.short, $35 long.
NOS thin molding, gray, complete set $275.
tailghts, exc. cond $75 ea.
85.5/86 headlight rubber with clips $ (ask).
84/85 exh. manifold $40.
sail panels MINT black $75 pr.
lugnuts $60 set.
Used steering wheel very gd. cond. $175.
svooa steering wheel $325 (no center).
spats exc cond. with bracket $60, w/o brkt,$40
used svo bra $40.
used intercooler to hood rubber $40 with brkt.
spindals $30
NOS hood $500
NOS 85.5/86 reinforcement panel $400
1 NOS wheel $300
assorted trim pieces
& MORE!

  shipping

85.5 SVO for sale, red, 74,000 mi. needs some restoration $2900 firm
(pics. on line now!)

Buy/sell/trade

Many people have e-mailed me about these
parts & If you would please e-mail back
we can do business now.
                         Thanks! "Philly" Tim
P.S. Thanks to all who have defended me
on & off list. I`ll continue to do right by you
& anyone who buys from me.

There`s been a few bumps in the road...
nothing that a good koni shocks can`t handle.