[1 Svo] Tim's Prices

Anyone who thinks Tim's prices are too high can keep those feelings to
themselves.  For anyone who was asleep, we already had this debate.  These
postings do not lend to education of the list members, they only show how
intolerant you are of something you cannot control.  Tim is a business
person.  Business people who charge too much for <any product> aren't in
business for long.  He knows that, now let him do business in any way he
sees fit.  It is not your issue.. it is not your problem!  If you do not
like it, simply do not do business with him.

I will not dignify any response to this email, so don't bother.

Regards,

Brian Guild