[4 Svo] SVO PARTS 4 SALE

Tim,

I'm kind of pissed off at you.  The rotors that I bought from you that you said were at a "8 out of a scale of 1-10" turned out to be more like a "2".  I took them to go get turned and the man at the machine shop (who I have known for years) said that that was the last time I could turn them and that next time I need to buy new.  That really sucks.  At the junk yard I could have got a pair for 35-40 bucks but instead I choose to pay $85 for a fellow SVO supporter.  Needless to say, I got rooked.  What comes around goes around, remember that.  Think twice about buying from Tim.