[3 Svo] One more old magazine article...

On Thu, 9 Oct 1997, Mike Fleming wrote:

> Obviously not a good place to ever take your car. I haven't seen that
> many cam lobe failures all combined and I've worked on hundreds of 2.3L
> Turbo's and changed cams at least a hundred times.

You work on these things 40 hrs a week or something?  my god thats alotta
cams!
I think I would end up in a bell tower if I had to fanagle those damn
rockers on 800 times!!!

Scott ->71 Pinto stonestock 2.3 EFI Turbo T5, 13.67@99 on generic radials
->86 Escort..A/C, tinted windows, Alloy wheels, 5 speed, good shape
            $1000obo
->85 Merkur--Someone get this Escort of mine! I WANNA DRIVE MY MERK:)