[4 Svo] Porting the intakes

On Thu, 9 Oct 1997 YamahaRdr@aol.com wrote:

> I have a friend that is going 11.60's on the FMS roller, and he swears by it.
>  The car will be in MM&FF between Jan. and Mar.

not to talk down about that guy, but we have a guy thats running 10.90's
on the Engle...
Also, whatever happened to that guy who said he knew of 9 second 2.3, and
was gonna post about it the next day and never did.  or if he did, could
someone forward me the post, cuz I sure missed it.  I hate to say it, but
its starting to get kinda deep...
-putting my boots on-

> Steve

->86 Escort..A/C, tinted windows, Alloy wheels, 5 speed, good shape
            $1000obo
->85 Merkur--Someone get this Escort of mine! I WANNA DRIVE MY MERK:)