[5 Svo] One more old magazine article...

You mentioned "our camshaft".  Could you please send me some info on it?

Thanks

<<< "Mike Fleming" <mfleming@xtech.net> 10/10 12:02a >>>
Mp23cc@aol.com wrote:
> Most
> 2.3 camshafts fail because of two things. One they are not broke in right.
> Two the valve train is not set up right, wrong spring load or valve tip
> height is off. This is why we went to our  roller camshaft. They never fail
> and they make great power.
>
> Later....Nick

Nick, thanks for posting this. Others please pay attentin to thsi.

If you don;t know how to install and run in a new cam, please ask.

-Mike Fleming