[2 Svo] Porting the Intakes

On Fri, 10 Oct 1997, Sly, Dennis wrote:
> better not to port at all? or is a small amount(or matched) a good
> thing. Can someone please help me sort this out before I go and spend a
> lot of money for nothing or doing the wrong things.

If i had to say, I would say neither.  There is nothing to match port on
these.  The intake and the heads have almost the same exact size ports.
Its not like the small blocks where the port in the intake is bogger than
the head.
About the only real thing to do is work around the guide, and in the
bowl(sorry. no real glamorous mods to reccomment here:)

->86 Escort..A/C, tinted windows, Alloy wheels, 5 speed, good shape
            $1000obo
->85 Merkur--Someone get this Escort of mine! I WANNA DRIVE MY MERK:)