[1 Svo] SVO Entusiasts Only!

Guys/Gals,

This is a little off-base -- but should prove to be very interesting!

A friend's birthday is coming up. His name is John Clinard -- and he's one
of "The Men" in the famous Mustang SVO ad "These are the Men ... This is
the Machine." He was one of the first people hired at Special Vehicle
Operations. As marketing manager, he was very instrumental in developing
the Mustang SVO into what it became. Working on a shoestring budget and
using his long love of Shelby Mustangs, Sunbeam Tigers, Ferraris, and his
racing experience in his Formula Ford, the Mustang SVO came to fruition
finally in 1983.

He is still with Ford, but is no longer with Special Vehicle Operations. He
is one person who I admire and I thought it would be nice if you guys
wanted to say something about your experiences with your SVO.

I intend to gather this information and summarize it (and edit it). I've
already compiled numerous e-mails that came to me or through
www.mustangsvo.org from SVO enthusiasts. Next week I will present John with
this and a special gift I have in mind.

Some Suggestions:

-What about the SVO made you buy it (or them)?

-What excites you about your SVO?

-What other cars have you owned that did or did not compare to the SVO?

-What have others said about your SVO?

-What do you like to do most in your SVO -- except how many babes/dudes
you've fogged the windows with or how many street races you've won in your
SVO.

-Just about anything else!

-Your Name?

-Your City/State?

-What year SVO (owned or currently own) and other cars if they're unique?

Please reply to me -- NOT the list. I will post a summary Sunday night or
Monday morning.

Thanks!

Jim Dvorak
'86 Shadow Blue SVO -- 1 of 69 -- Slightly Modified
http://www.mustangsvo.org ***  http://www.fordcarclubs.org