[7 Svo] Old Magazine Articles

On Fri, 10 Oct 1997, Ronald Larsen wrote:

> Thanks for the info.  Since the SVO's came with Hurst shifters would it be safe to assume it doesn't need to be changed?

Not if your resonding to my post aobut breakin the T-5.  The Hurst in the
SVO only has a shorter throw.  The aftermarket ones have the shorter throw
AND the stops.  As for the stock hurst, I know a few ppl that liek them
alot.  I couldn't care less aboutthe shorter throw. The important thing to
me is saving my gear box, and the stock Hurst doesn't do that.

->86 Escort..A/C, tinted windows, Alloy wheels, 5 speed, good shape
            $1000obo
->85 Merkur--Someone get this Escort of mine! I WANNA DRIVE MY MERK:)