[7 Svo] Old Magazine Articles

It's when you shift without using the clutch.  The  idea is a much quicker shift, hence faster E.T.'s.  It does work (I don't think the MM&FF editors know how to shift any other way).  There is a trick to doing it right.  As a fellow member had stated, get a shifter with rubber stops for starters(e.i. any of the aftermarket units).  This  may save your fork.  The next time your driving down the highway try pulling the shifter out of gear without using the clutch, It'll come out easily enough.  Getting in back in gear without the clutch takes a little more getting use to.  I think comming of the gas helps a little.

<<< <REDsvo86@aol.com> 10/10  4:54p >>>
What is power shifting?

Chris