Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 18:51:55 -0600
To: Bob Tunnell <bobt@wmfilms.com>, cakneller@aol.com,
        Gary Morrell <gmorrell@fmimail.eld.ford.com>,
        Ian Mannix <mannix@privatei.com>, kwenzel@privatei.com,
        lwilson1@fmimail.eld.ford.com
From: Gary Phillis <gphillis@boulder.net>
Subject: Pssst, Wanna go Fast?

On Saturday 25 Oct 97 at 9:00am, several of us are gathering at the Pueblo
race track (PMI).  We will just happen to have some timing equipment with
us....wanna go fast?

Rules:

There are no rules.
$75.00 per car for all day
There is no sanction
There is no insurance
Sign the track waiver, and run what ya brung.
There are no workers & You don't have to work (there are no cones...)
Bring some numbers for the car if you want a time.

No turkeys or squirrels - we want people we can trust,
people who know how to go fast!

If the weather is nasty, we won't do it.  We need it dry.

Let me know if you want to run.  I would like to get a count of the number
of people who want to run.

If anyone asks, this is just a practice/test day at PMI.

Regards,
Gary

---End of forwarded mail from Gary Phillis <gphillis@boulder.net>