[Svo] so, what is the solution to the PCV oil dump? {1}

Don't forget to ONLY use a FORD PCV valve.  I don't know of anybody ever
finding any other brand that didn't leak under boost, which will *create*
this problem, where it didn't exist before.

Dave
DCompton@SmartWorx.com
http://www.SmartWorx.com/DCompton
Irony:  God gave the tortise a coeffficient of drag of 0.03