[SVO] so, what is the solution to the PCV oil dump? {1}

> > I'm finally getting frustrated with the pools of oil in the turbo
> inlet, which
> > have now backed up and soaked the hose to the air meter etc. etc.
> >
> > There has got to be a solution to this -- what is it?
>
> The early engines had a more serious problem but the later PCV system
> seems to have addressed this issue for the most part.
>
> If you haven't yet installed the vapor can on the rear if the cam
> cover,
> get the 87/88 TC cam cover, grommet and can and install it. There were
> couple of TSBs on this issue. Then make sure the elbow going into the
> compressor inoet elbow on the turbo inlet is 0.188" or larger all the
> way thru.
>
> Of course if the engine's blowby is too high, the problem will get
> worse.

	[Mike Ray]  Hi all,
	First, I've got an `84 SVO

	I've got a XR4Ti cam cover in the basement. Was this the same
one used on `86 SVOs. If not, are there any clearance problems using it
on a IC car? If not, I'll throw it on so I too can have the breather.

	Mike

	PS, The funky heater core hose (obsolete) is still hiding in a
few dealers across the country. I don't have the P/N here today. EMail
iffin you need it. I added the flow restrictor, new core and hoses. I
should be good for the winter!