FW: All About Mommy

----------
From:  mitch@rusty.stortek.com [SMTP:mitch@rusty.stortek.com]
Sent:  Tuesday, October 21, 1997 1:42 PM
To:  bbate@ball.com
Subject:  All About Mommy

All About Mommy
A little girl and her mother were out and about. Out of the blue, the
little girl asked her mother, "Mommy, how old are you?"
The mother responded, "Honey, women don't talk about their age. You'll
learn this as you get older."
The girl then asked, "Mommy., how much do you weigh?"
Her mother responded again, "That's another thing women don't talk
about. You'll learn this, too, as you grow up".
The girl, still wanting to know about her mother, then fires off another
question, "Mommy? Why did you and daddy get a divorce?"
The mother, a little annoyed by the questions, responded, "Honey, that
is a subject that hurts me very much, and I don't want to talk about it
now."
Frustrated, the little girl sulks until she is dropped off at a friend's
house to play. She consults with her girlfriend about her and her
mother's conversation. The girlfriend says, "All you have to do is sneak
a look at your mother's drivers license. It's just like a report card.
It tells you everything."
Later, the little girl and her mother are out and about again. The
little girl starts off with, "Mommy, I know how old you are. You're 32
years old."
The mother is shocked. She asks, "Sweetheart how do you know that?"
The little girl shrugs and says, "I just know. And I know how much you
weigh. You weigh 130 pounds."
"Where did you learn that?"
The little girl says, "I just know. And, I know why you and daddy got a
divorce. You got an 'F' in sex."

----- End Included Message -----