[Svo] Dash Pad Help {2}

Was the grey interior color offered on other Mustangs in the 79-88 timeframe?
If so, salvage might be an option. I don't know if any of the vinyl spray colors
work well enough to cover/wear and match, so I'd like to find a real gray unit.

My cover got regular TLC for many years, and always looked like new.
I had one week when I was out of town and the car was parked in the sun -
instant toast. I've been looking for one for a while now, too.

Most of the carpet/velour based covers attached with self-stick velcro.
I know of a couple of people who applied these when the car was pretty
new in order to preserve the original. Sort of like those old plastic seat
covers :-)

Rod

Rod Lilak		|  MooseWare Personal Computer Solutions
Voice (719) 685-9174    |  Custom Software for Vertical  Markets

It's not just Software - It's MOOSEWARE !