[Svo] Dash Pad Help {3}

Sorry, my last msg didn't go to the list. The grey's are different for
some of the years. The best way to go (assuming that you have an
uncracked uit) is to head on down to the Ford dealer and order a can of
ABS vinyl die. It looks like spraypaint but sinks in so it won't flake
off in time. Ford sells this in all different shades. Tell them what
color and what year you need it for. It's about $12/can  Note: this also
works great for coloring the A-piller gauge pods. They told me there was
only one shade used in `84 prob the same for `86

hats off to Lee C for passing this info on to me.

Mike

Iffin you have a cracked unit, find a good yard car (yeah right) of any
color and die it. I dyed a solid black piece of plastic to grey w/ no
probs