[Svo] Pinto Engine Swap? {2}

On Tue, 21 Oct 1997, Kenny Baxter wrote:

> I want to pull the engine in my 86 SVO so I can do a thorough rebuild.  Can I throw in a
> Pinto motor while I'm working on the SVO?  Or are the engine and bellhousing mount points
> completely different?  Its my daily driver, so I can be without transportation...

if u need a driver, dont bother. It will take you a while to get all the
bugs worked out, and you will need to alter alot of the stuff to the point
that it will be a pain to put back into your svo.  stuff like fuel lines
and wiring harness come to mind.

	TO4 and big intercooler in the works!!! wooo hooo!!
->86 Escort......
->85 Merkur--Someone get this Escort of mine!