[Svo] SVO alignment ?'s {1}

  I am planning on getting my SVO aligned soon and noticed how the stock
camber plates have different numbered slots/holes on them.  I get this
feeling that they are adjustable or at least need to be at a certain hole for
correct camber/alignment, because both of mine are set differently and my RF
tire has worn greatly on the outerside.  What should the stock specs be? Is
there a spec for which I can set it to for more spirited driving and
handling?  I need to get this info so I can tell the alignment shop to do it
right.  Thanks.

-Eric
'86 SVO