[Svo] Electrical/Starting Problems {1}

Folks:

Thanks to everyone who helped to diagnose the starting and electrical
problems on my 1988 Thunderbird TurboCoupe.  Last night, I cleaned all of
the grounds, checked all fusible links, and replaced the starter relay
solonoid.  Also, I scraped off all of the paint on those battery terminals
(who was the idiot that decided to use black and red non-conductive paint?)

Now the car starts beautifully, under those 900 cold cranking amps.  Who
would have known?

Thanks Once Again Everyone!

-Brian