[Svo] Big Valve Head - help {1}

I phoned the Ford Motorsport tech line and they told me that what they
did was used a stock 2.3L head, sent it out to a machine shop so the
head would accept the bigger valves, used their springs, TRW Valves, TRW
retainers and TRW locks. The Head is no longer available from Ford and
hasn't been for over a year and a half. So, I guess I try to find out
what TRW valves are and go from there. Thanks for your input Ron.
Does anyone know what TRW means?

Dennis.
84 SVO, Silver