[Svo] Big Valve Head - help {2}

This head used to be available thru Racer Walsh in Jacksonville FL. It's listed
in their '96 catalog at $790 with the "stock plus" cam and standard followers
or $985 if equipped with a roller cam and followers.

Racer Walsh: (904) 721-2289 for Technical info. Florida may have been hooing
around their area codes lately, so 904 may be incorrect. If all else fails,
their toll free is 800-334-0151.

Gary Morrell
gmorrell@ford.com