[Svo] Big Valve Head - help {2}

TRW, is a brand...
I think FMS was getting the heads from Esllinger Engineering anyways, and
Esslinger is still goin strong.  I dont have their number, butthey
advertise is circle track and other mags that cater to the roundy round
racers.

On Wed, 22 Oct 1997, Sly, Dennis wrote:

> I phoned the Ford Motorsport tech line and they told me that what they
> did was used a stock 2.3L head, sent it out to a machine shop so the
> head would accept the bigger valves, used their springs, TRW Valves, TRW
> retainers and TRW locks. The Head is no longer available from Ford and
> hasn't been for over a year and a half. So, I guess I try to find out
> what TRW valves are and go from there. Thanks for your input Ron.
> Does anyone know what TRW means?
>
> Dennis.
> 84 SVO, Silver

	TO4 and big intercooler in the works!!! wooo hooo!!
->86 Escort......
->85 Merkur--Someone get this Escort of mine!