[Svo] Big Valve Head - help {3}

<snip>

The Motorsport Big Valve Head -- There are no more Motorsport Big Valve Heads
on warehouse or store shelves anywhere. None. I looked 10 months ago. Bug Bug
said he had "a better chance of see seeing God" than to find a Motorsport
head.
Believe it. Some think they were overrated anyway.

Racer Walsh and others (including the guys below) are able to build one for
you
out of a used casting or your own good core.

I'm guessing that if Motorsport used TRW components, they're from the company
TRW. (Shows you how little I know about that stuff as well.)

If you want someone to do a big-valve head to exactly your needs -- with or
without a new cam (I didn't need big valves, so he built me a beautiful ported
& polished stock-size valve head), contact:

Nick
Modern Performance, Inc.
72 Oceanport Avenue
West Long Branch, New Jersey 07764
1-908-222-3679
Mp23cc@aol.com

Nick also did a beautiful new exhaust manifold and intake manifold set --
ported and polished -- flows beautifully! I just didn't have the budget or the
desire for big valves, big intercooler, header, etc.

Another source for big-valve heads -- Steve Davis at ETS does big-valve heads
-- pretty much exclusively -- for his "high-end" engines:

Steve
Essential Turbo Systems
11912 Rivera Road, Suite 1
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670