[Svo] Big Valve Head - help {3}

At 12:04 PM 10/22/97 -0400, Scott Shidel... wrote:

>TRW, is a brand...
>I think FMS was getting the heads from Esllinger Engineering anyways, and
>Esslinger is still goin strong.  I dont have their number, butthey
>advertise is circle track and other mags that cater to the roundy round
>racers.

FMS is getting the aluminum heads from Esslinger. To my knowledge,
Esslinger never supplied FMS the D-Port Big-Valve heads.

You don't want that for the street from what I understand, and some I
thought reported problems with that and the Turbo, but check the
"backissues" of the list.

Roush was making the D-Port Big-Valve heads for FMS. Roush isn't making any
more.

Contact Nick or Steve or a local trusted machine shop.

Jim Dvorak
http://www.mustangsvo.org ***  http://www.fordcarclubs.org