[Svo] SVO alignment ?'s {2}

For a " street" alignment I use 	 -.5 degree Camber
			        	 .032" - .062" toe in
				as much Caster as possible, not really
adjustable, my caster / camber plates give me about 3.5 degrees positive
castor.

For "race" alignment I use	-2.5 degrees Camber
				.125" Toe out
				and again castor is not really
adjustable

 Don't know what the factory settings are, but I don't think they are
too far off of the "street" settings.

Mike Guard
Fastest SCCA 2.3L CP Mustang