[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[Svo] Big Valve Head - help {3}

On Wed, 22 Oct 1997, Chris Costanzo wrote:

>  So, I guess I try to find out what TRW valves are and go from there.
> >Does anyone know what TRW means?
>         TRW is the name of the company that makes them.  Very good quality
> stuff too (usually).
>                                                         Bug Bug

But if you are gonna get the valves put in by locals, dont get the TRW's.
They add to most of the headaches with local shops cuz they are not the
right lenght from what I hear.  i thinmk the manleys, are the rite ones,
but either way, both Esslinger Eng, or Racer Walsh sell stock lenght

->71 Pinto stonestock 2.3 EFI Turbo T5, 13.67@99 on generic radials
	TO4 and big intercooler in the works!!! wooo hooo!!
->86 Escort......
->85 Merkur--Someone get this Escort of mine!