[Svo] SuperChips {2}

Hey Jim,

Yes there are a few of us chickies out on the street tearing up the V-8s
!! I love to see
the looks on the guys faces when I get back from winning a race and all
they see is blonde
hair and a big s mile.. :) We haven't taken ours to the 1/4 mile track
yet,
just the  1/8 mile, were planning to last weekend but the track was
closed for the
SuperNationals this weekend so we were out of luck...

Right now we usually get about 16 pounds of boost already, so I'm
wondering if
the chip will improve it that much. I'm thinking if I get the exhaust
re-done without
all those stock 90* bends, the air flow will improve and I can get a few
more extra
horses out of that...we have a K&N air filter on and that helps too, but
 other than
that it's pretty stock. We're real happy with the performance now but
I'm always looking
for ways to improve performance.

Any other suggestions??? (I'm trying to find me one of my very own so I
can quit bugging
him to drive the 85 all the time!!! - Maybe Santa will find me one?!?!)

Thanks,
Michelle Buzek

Administrator			|	Consumer Product Design
Compaq Computer Corp	|	Phone:	(281) 518-9479
MS 050501			|	Pager:	(713) 200-6721
20555 SH 249			|	FAX:	(281) 514-5102
Houston, TX  77070		|	Email: michelle.buzek@compaq.com