[Svo] SuperChips {2}

At 04:56 PM 10/22/97 -0500, Buzek, Michelle wrote:
>Hey Jim,
>
>Yes there are a few of us chickies out on the street tearing up the V-8s
>!! I love to see
>the looks on the guys faces when I get back from winning a race and all
>they see is blonde
>hair and a big s mile.. :) We haven't taken ours to the 1/4 mile track
>yet,
>just the  1/8 mile, were planning to last weekend but the track was
>closed for the
>SuperNationals this weekend so we were out of luck...
>
>Right now we usually get about 16 pounds of boost already, so I'm
>wondering if
>the chip will improve it that much. I'm thinking if I get the exhaust
>re-done without
>all those stock 90* bends, the air flow will improve and I can get a few
>more extra
>horses out of that...we have a K&N air filter on and that helps too, but
> other than
>that it's pretty stock. We're real happy with the performance now but
>I'm always looking
>for ways to improve performance.
>
>Any other suggestions??? (I'm trying to find me one of my very own so I
>can quit bugging
>him to drive the 85 all the time!!! - Maybe Santa will find me one?!?!)
>
>Thanks,
>Michelle Buzek

Sounds great!!!

I do need to clarify, the Superchip does more than provide more boost...it
provides more boost in all gears, and changes the rev limiter somehow. And
tons of other adjustments. Get other feedback. Again, some don't like them.
Some love them.

A 3" downtube or a whole free-flowing exhaust is a great way to start. It
depends on your smog check laws. ETS has a complete 3" with cat ready to
bolt-on, but I haven't seen it yet in person. SVOOA Regional Director Neil
Chirico is working on a deal for SVOOA members to get the currently
unavailable stainless steel Borla systems on a limited basis -- stay tuned
-- any time now -- please e-mail me if you're intrested, or visit:

	http://www.mustangsvo.org/svoborla.htm

With the K&N you already have, the exhaust is certainly towards the top of
the list.

Good luck!

Jim Dvorak
http://www.mustangsvo.org ***  http://www.fordcarclubs.org