Re: [Svo] Take-Off {2}

Chris,

   Do you have any photos of your car on the web?  I'd like to see your
17" rims!  I'm looking to get something like the Cobra R rims for my 86
SVO.  I've found some that look "similar", but they are quite right.
Close, but no cigar!  Do you have any rubbing problems with the
245/45ZR17's?

   -kenny

<SVO@SMARTWORX.COM>