[Svo] Rearend Question {4}

> > I don't know if the Motorsport Traction Loc diff is allowable in F
Stock,
> I  haven't looked at the rules.
>
> I THINK that the FMS part *is* the service part, so it should be legal
> (sheer guess).
>
> Unless it is The Same as came from the Factory, it isn't FS legal.
> You'd have to go through some pretty tortured steps to find an uprated

What I'm getting at here is that I don't think you can get the Eaton Diff
anymore.  THe FMS is no different than the one that comes in a Ranger, or a
later SVO.
So if you break a part, how they can they NOT let you run the only
available replacement?

We definitely need to be reclassed.  This is one of the proposed action
items for the club.

Dave
Home Page:    http://www.SmartWorx.com/DCompton
Subscriptions to the SVO or TC Listservers:
http://www.Smartworx.com/Listserver