[Svo] Thanks Dave Compton!!! {3}

Dave,
	The only reply about NT that I have is the license plate on my Corvette.

			"NTWORKS"

-Weber
1986 SVO American Sedan Race Car (For Sale)
1994 F150 Lightning
1995 Corvette
1988 Mazda 323 GTX AWD Turbo

Dave "the man" Compton wrote:

For those who like to bash Microsoft, consider this.  The operating system,
(Windows NT v4.0 w/ all service paks and hotixes), the Web server (Internet
Information Server 3.0). and the FTP server (Dittto) have all performed
flawlessly, since the server was installed. Mail server packages are not
this robust in our world though.  But time will flush out the bad ones and
the good ones will prevail.   The only time I have ever had to reboot the
server, was when mail packages hung.