[Svo] Take-Off {2}

Yup, my hubby calls me "HammerFoot"... :)
We're running Goodyear GSC's 245/50/16's...not Drag Radials, but they're
not
too bad. It's funny though, because before we put those on we had these
old
dry-rotted Dunlops on there and they hooked up GREAT!!
But I think a little more practice will help too...ya'll need to help me
convince
the hubby to let me drive it more during the week. We have to have
wrestling
matches in the mornings...which isn't bad... :):)...