[Svo] Clutch/Transmission {1}

My transmission is starting to grind on occasion when I put it in reverse.
It's also a little stiff going into first.  Is this the sign of a worn clutch
or is there something in the tranny that needs some attention??  I've changed
the fluid...
it just seems smoother in the shifts now, but didn't help the problem.

Also,  while we're on the exhaust topic....  I really need a good dual
set-up...  I'm
ready to go with the ATR, but I might consider holding out for the Borla if
it's coming
soon.  Any word on availability??  I'm definately going to join SVOOA and
thanks
again Dave for all your efforts.

Larry Hill
White 86