[Svo] Codes on 87 TC {1}

Hello,
 I have an 87 TC and checked the codes that came up on my scanner. The
codes I got were,21,25,34,and 77.Now  21 I know is a code for the Engine
Coolant Temperature sensor. I don't know why this would come up when I
just replaced it (NAPA Part) last month. Any ideas ??  Code 25 is stating
that the Knock Sensor was not detected during the test. I've had this
come up before but didn't pay any attention to it because it was replaced
also about three months ago (FORD Part). I checked the connector and
everything seems connected. Code 34 is stating there is Insufficient EGR
Flow. Before I bought this car a year ago, Ford replaced the EGR and
Catalytic Converter  for factory recalls. Could this EGR valve be bad
already? I will be taking the Intake off this Sunday to put in
another(see you Sat. SS) set of injectors. Is there any particular thing
I should look into while the majority of that stuff is off ? Last but not
least, I had a code 77 come up which is "Wide Open throttle not sensed
during test " . What is this mean ? Does this have anything to do with
the TPS Sensor ? I would appreciate anybody's response. Like I've said, I
have seen a couple of these codes before and let them go but now the car
is having problems with idling. When at a stoplight, the car all the
sudden will start a rough idle. Almost like it has a popping sound to it.
It doesn't surge up or down, just flat out drops a couple hundred rpm's
at a time. I'm going to buy a new TFI from one of the guys on the list
pretty soon, because from what I've read this piece causes a lot of
similar problems without showing codes. I appreciate any body's time that
will respond.
Thanks,
  J.House