No Pueblo road course event this weekend

Well folks, it looks like Ol' Man Winter is going to blast us this weekend.
Denver is already getting it, the dark clouds have crossed the Palmer Divide
and we're getting light snow on the North end of the 'Springs. Saturday's
forcast for Pueblo looks like 30's and rain/snow - definitely not a go-fast
day. Gary Phillis and I discussed it last night and we're postponing until
Saturday, November 1. I'll keep everyone posted.

Gary Morrell
gmorrell@ford.com