[Svo] exhaust {3}

Goerlich makes a passable factory replacement - should be available through
most independent muffler shops.

I believe the original ford parts might still be available.

At 19:26 10/23/97 -0400, you wrote:
>On the subject of exhaust, I got a call from a guy local to me who is looking
>for factory or as close to factory as possible exhaust for his 84 SVO. anyone
>out there know where to get this setup? I gave him Tim Smiths # to see if he
>knew. I told him I would post it to the list and get back to him. Any help is
>appreciated.
>
>Thanks, Paul
>
>Bright Red 86

Rod Lilak		|  MooseWare Personal Computer Solutions
Voice (719) 685-9174    |  Custom Software for Vertical  Markets

It's not just Software - It's MOOSEWARE !