[Svo] New Motorcraft parts, including delivery {1}

I'm doing this, to get you guys, the parts that work best, for a good
price.  Obviously, I'm making some coin on these deals.  If this causes you
heartburn, reply to me, not the list.

TFIs  $49
Ignition wire sets, with high temp silicone boots $29

I recommend the BKD (Borg Warner) brand for the distributor cap, and rotor.
They have two grades, buy the better one.  I like the BKD TPS, too. These
are available at PepBoys, at a reasonable price.

Reply off list for address. Money Orders only.

Dave
Home Page:    http://www.SmartWorx.com/DCompton
Subscriptions to the SVO or TC Listservers:
http://www.Smartworx.com/Listserver