[Svo] Codes on 87 TC {2}

>I have an 87 TC and checked the codes that came up on my scanner. The
codes I got were,21,25,34,and 77.Now  21 I know is a code for the Engine
Coolant Temperature sensor...

Did you clear the codes after you replaced the temp sensor?  Maybe its still
in the memory.

The rest are pretty normal nothing to worry about:

25 KS you need to simulate a knock for the engine to sense it.
34 is common after the cat recall (I think it has to do with the delay valve
that was added).
77 WOT you probably didn't mash the pedal at the right time or enough.

Ric