[Svo] Clutch Problems {2}

 I went to pull the rubber boot off the bellhousing and bits and pieces of
>clutch disc fell out.

        The `84 TC i just bought did that when my friend still owned it.  He
downshifted to make a turn and BOOM!  He said the tranny made all kinds of
noise and then the car just wouldn't move.  He thought the tranny went.
When I pulled it apart, the cluch disc was nothing but a metal plate.  All
the friction material was laying in the bellhousing.  I think it's just a
design flaw or something.  These clutches can't hold up to the power.  My
`79 turbo did this too, but that had the 8.5" clutch.
        Your best bet is to install the Motorsport clutch, or maybe a
Centerforce.
                                                Bug Bug