[Svo] Merkur XR4Ti 5-speed {2}

>Does anyone know if the 5-speed from a XR4Ti will fit in the SVO or the TC?

        DON'T DO IT MAN!  You will pop that transmission like a zit.  They
hardly hold up to the XR's power, and when you modify the XR, the trans
usually goes.  That is why they sell a kit to install a T-5 in the XR.
Also, the crossmember would need to be modified along with clutch linkage,
driveshaft, etc.  It's just a bad idea.  Even if you got the trans for free,
it still would not be worth it.  Just my 2 cents, but I'm sure many will agree.
                                                        Bug Bug