[Svo] Clutch Problems {3}

>No, but try not downshifting. You are not suppose to, besides extra wear
>on the tranny and clutch, also the engine. Brakes are a lot cheaper.

If I didn't want to downshift, I woulda gotta V8!  With these
you need to love heel-n-toe double-clutching to get the full benefit
of the powertrain.

You were joking, weren't you?  I don't downshift to slow down,
but to be ready to go fast when I get to the apex.  You aren't
good at this when you need to be unless you are practicing when
you don't really need it, like slowing down for the toll-taker.

-dB