[Svo] Koni knob {3}

At 04:40 PM 10/24/97 -0400, RaceSVO@aol.com wrote:
>If your car has new Koni shocks, the knob is different.  At least when I got
>my new ones, the old knob would not work.  The metal piece is a thin stip,
>not half rounded.
>
>Thanks.....

You're right.

For anybody who happen to need them, Jim Dingell at Performance Parts Inc
should have the "new style" knobs -- he is about the best place to buy
Konis for about any car, and he regularly has SVO Koni's in stock.

www.mustangparts.com

If you have trouble finding the "new style" knobs -- and want them --
e-mail me.

Jim Dvorak
http://www.mustangsvo.org ***  http://www.fordcarclubs.org